A home health aide Philadelphia plays a vital role in providing the proper care and comfort to the person who is in need of assistance. This is because at some point in their lives, people usually need help due to disability or older age. For home health Philadelphia, the gist of the matter is that these services are much needed. We offer high quality home health services that will ensure that your loved ones are in the best of hands.
There is a great need for homecare services in the Philadelphia area. There are a number of home health aide agencies in Philadelphia to choose from, but you want to choose the best for your needs. Some home health agencies in Philadelphia can fulfill your needs, and other can’t. We offer a wide range of home care services, and so you should consider our agency as an option. Give us a call and we’ll send a private duty care nurse or home health aide to come visit you.
Home health care Philadelphia PA is important because we service those in our city who are in need of someone to watch over them. There is an increasing demand for these services, and there are many home health aide agencies in Philadelphia to choose from. However, you should choose the best, and for that reason you should consider Infinity Healthcare Services. We do our best to provide top-notch level services to our clients. Our service area is quite large, and it also covers Bucks County and nearby cities in New Jersey. Call us for Princeton home care. We offer competitive rates and great services. Most importantly, you become part of our family when you choose us!
The services that a home health aide Philadelphia provides are very important to those that need them. We have a very good process to ensure that our clients get the best service. Some of the common services that we provide include:
- Grooming: Includes the shaving, nail cutting, hair styling and all other grooming activities that a person needs to carry out but cannot do due to disability or old
- Laundry: Another very helpful service which is usually provided by all home health aide agencies in Philadelphia.
- Light Housekeeping: Includes things like watering the plants, picking up newspaper, a dusting of surfaces and all other light activities related to housekeeping.
To be ranked amongst the best, we offer a full and comprehensive set of services. In addition to the basic services, we also offer a full home care option. The services we offer include what’s outlined in the list below.
- Meal Preparation: Agencies also provide the services of meal preparation in the most hygienic way. With this service, patients get prepared meals on time.
- Dressing: There are also some patients who cannot get dressed by themselves. So, for their assistance, the home health aide agencies in Philadelphia also provide dressing services.
- Bathing: People who are disabled or are elderly usually need the bathing service where the professional caretaker gives them a proper bath to make sure they remain clean.